Monday, February 21, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday: I love my babies!



Yeah, as I've said before, SAHM get the Monday Blues too!  I saw this idea at Baby Dickey and knew I had to do it too!  Here's my pick-me-up photos.  I actually have two because unfortunately we don't have a super good picture with both kids in the hospital when Brynlee was born.



I chose pictures from Brynlee's birth for a couple reasons.  1) I'm starting to put together photo books for the kids' birthdays in July, so I rediscovered these just this morning.  2) I've had baby fever ever since Brynlee was born (bring on #3!!) and I love thinking back on when she was born.  She just turned 7 months on Saturday (the 19th) and she's getting her first tooth and has been sitting on her own for a long time and is starting to eat more and more finger foods and I'm having a mini melt down over it all!!!!  --DEEEEP BREATH!-- 

So anyway, these are my Pick Me Up Monday pictures because they just make me smile!  I love my babies J

1 comment:

Emily @ Baby Dickey said...

Aww, love it! 7 months old already?!?!! I don't believe it! Yes, time for more babies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...